Monday, July 28, 2008

The lost time...


The Gate control team^

Whoa! I'm back... Miraculously. My one month holiday has been a blast for these past few weeks. New friends and new experiences, I'll never forget 'em. around 2 weeks ago I'm volunteering for the Sarawak Rainforest World Festival 2008. Though tiring and not to mention I missed a lot of the show, I'm satisfied. Luckily I'm on morning shift during Friday. And boy! I sure danced myself crazy under the rain n muddy floor. The team from Philippines are one of the best so far. But being a gate control team was not boring. A few strange things happened during those three days. Weird customers and people gathered up to protest. Interesting sight. But that doesn't slow people down to enjoy the festival.

Then yesterday, I cosplay as Konohamaru during the KAA Cosplay Charity event at Boulevard. I messed up during the first show and quite down because of it. But later there are 2 more shows for me to redeem myself. Hehe...

Even though there's a lot of fun activities happened around me... Somehow I still feel empty inside... Maybe I'm thinking too much... Sometimes I think that I'm a nuisance to those around me. I wish to just disappear from the crowd, sometimes I feel that I don't belong... Am I crazy? I don't know too... As the time flies by me from each and every seconds, I hope I'll find MY happiness... soon....

No comments: