Monday, June 9, 2008

Holiday summary


Oooohaaa! Slamat Ari Gawai, gayu guru gerai nyamai! The holidays rocks! A lot of things been going on and its kinda fun. Last week's Monday was the most enjoyable one. Iveanime Club held a mini cosplay event to help out the Donation for China earthquake's victims. Due to the sudden event, I just dressed up as myself, Seth Kaiser. :p
<--- Dats me with my sword! XD

I also went to Serikin with my Sabahan friends. Dang it was so hot! And still there are a lot of people coming in like ikan bilis. :p I bought myself a bangle... hehe... After that, we went to the Fairy Cave. It was magic! The place never cease to captivate me. Hope I'll have a chance to go there again.

Last but not least, FUEL HIKE!!! Dang I hate it. It really burns holes in my pockets (notice the plural I used)! Imagine, I queued from 8pm onward just to get my tank filled.. (in the end I still paid for the high priced fuel coz after midnight d)... I'm so pissed that time. Wasted my time. Anyway, with the canvas done away with, things gotten a little lighter... NOT! There are still a lot of pending assignments and projects to do. Somehow I'm getting more stress than ever... Hope I can catch up with them... If not I'll be in a very big trouble. Ironically enough, I'm still procrastinating till the end... (yeah I know, I should give myself a really good slap on my head)

Oh well, To my April intake family, U guys done a very good job in your canvas! Let's rock LICT together until we all graduate k! That's all for now. Thanks for reading. ^_^


No comments: